WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Vehicle OEMs With The Following Job Titles:
- VPs Infotainment, Connectivity, Telematics, Marketing Innovation
- Global Directors, Infotainment Strategy & Alliances
- Chief Technology Officers
- Directors Connected Car Development
- Directors Connectivity & Infotainment
- Heads of Business Development
- Heads of Connectivity & Infotainment Product Marketing
- Department Heads, HMI & R&D
- Heads of Entertainment & Mobile Apps
- Senior Managers, Connected Information
- Digital Communications Managers
- Infotainment Managers
- Managers for Development of Infotainment Systems
- Quality Managers – Infotainment
- Electrical HMI Managers, Connectivity
- Project Leaders – Infotainment, Telematics, Connectivity
- Group Leader, Research & Technology
- Group Leaders for Infotainment
- Chief Engineers – Electrical
- Senior Infotainment Engineers
- Infotainment Systems Engineers
Plus Industry Stakeholders From...
- Telecommunications & Wireless Providers
- Consumer Electronics & Device Manufacturers
- Content Providers
- App Developers
- Hardware, Middleware & Software Providers
- Cloud Technology Providers
- Navigation Systems Manufacturers
- Integration Specialists
- Social Media Providers
- Audio System Manufacturers
- Human Machine Interface Technology Providers
Connected In-Vehicle Infotainment Global Summit California 2013
Successfully Applying Connected Apps, Features & Experiences To The Automotive Environment
Integrating smart phones into vehicles and ultimately providing seamless and continuous connectivity, is absorbing significant levels of investment from OEMs as they strive to differentiate their products and keep up with consumer demands.
However, in order to ensure delivery of in-vehicle infotainment, that is commercially viable, automakers must understand consumer use cases to decipher what technologies are worth implementing.
Cross industry collaborations, shared learnings and standardization will also be key to drive in-vehicle infotainment innovation forward and allow for cost-effective, future proofed and seamless connectivity for the consumer.
Taking a multi-industry approach the Connected In-Vehicle Infotainment Global Summit California 2013 will assess strategic approaches and best practices for enabling seamless connectivity & enriched in-vehicle infotainment experiences though integration of devices, apps and features.
This interactive forum, looking through the lens of the consumer, will bring together Vehicle OEMs, Telecommunications and Silicon Valley innovators alike to explore cost-effective realization of the new digital drive style.
"I enjoyed the networking opportunities and meeting people from different industries."
5 Key Reasons To Attend The Connected In-Vehicle Infotainment Global Summit California 2013
- Benefit from crucial discussions between Vehicle OEMs and key industry stakeholders including Telecommunications, Regulators, Consumer Device Manufacturers to gain a multi-industry perspective
- Join in active discussions on standardization, app content, driver distraction, and connectivity strategy to pave the way for the new digital drive style
- Enjoy exclusive networking opportunities across the two days, including a drinks reception at the end of Day One; the perfect setting to intermingle with colleagues, peers and new acquaintances alike
- Review leading OEMs integration efforts and explore possibilities for intuitive standardized connectivity to enhance usability and provide a seamless connection between life and car
- Understand and benchmark models for monetizing connectivity to capitalize on revenue generation opportunities, accelerate payback and shape your infotainment business case