WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Vehicle OEMs With The Following Job Titles:
- VPs Infotainment, Connectivity, Telematics, Marketing Innovation
- Global Directors, Infotainment Strategy & Alliances
- Chief Technology Officers
- Directors Connected Car Development
- Directors Connectivity & Infotainment
- Heads of Business Development
- Heads of Connectivity & Infotainment Product Marketing
- Department Heads, HMI & R&D
- Heads of Entertainment & Mobile Apps
- Senior Managers, Connected Information
- Digital Communications Managers
- Infotainment Managers
- Managers for Development of Infotainment Systems
- Quality Managers – Infotainment
- Electrical HMI Managers, Connectivity
- Project Leaders – Infotainment, Telematics, Connectivity
- Group Leader, Research & Technology
- Group Leaders for Infotainment
- Chief Engineers – Electrical
- Senior Infotainment Engineers
- Infotainment Systems Engineers
Plus Industry Stakeholders From...
- Telecommunications & Wireless Providers
- Consumer Electronics & Device Manufacturers
- Content Providers
- App Developers
- Hardware, Middleware & Software Providers
- Cloud Technology Providers
- Navigation Systems Manufacturers
- Integration Specialists
- Social Media Providers
- Audio System Manufacturers
- Human Machine Interface Technology Providers
Our History In The Automotive Infotainment Industry:
Our history and successes in the Automotive Innovation sector reaches back to 2008. Since then we have spearheaded a multitude of global initiatives, attracting only the highest level of speakers and delegates. Our agendas are researched closely with the industry to ensure that they deliver specific solutions for the end user.
In the last year, our solutions focused research has been successful in attracting over 1,500 attendees to our automotive series, with 60% of these being executive level OEMs.
The first edition of the Connected In-Vehicle Infotainment Global Summit launched in 2012, welcoming speakers from Jaguar Land Rover, Aston Martin, Bentley, Renault, FIAT, KIA Connected Drive, Volvo, PSA Peugeot Citroen, Tata Motors, Nokia and many more.
Keynote presenter Candido Peterlini set the tone with his contribution offering insight into FIAT’s approach and strategic vision for connectivity. Alan Bennet followed with an Aston Martin perspective. Presenters from Renault, Harman, Nokia, Volvo and KIA Connected Car weighed up the trade offs between brought-in and built in connectivity platforms.
HMI formed the theme of the afternoon with Andrew Gellatly from General Motors lead the panel of experts to examine current and future input capabilities along with usability and driver distraction.
Per Lindberg of Volvo, opened the day with a well-received keynote assessing the business models to identify opportunities for upfront and on-going revenue generation from infotainment systems. Stand alone presentations were also delivered by Peter Virk of Jaguar Land Rover on Vehicle Centric Apps as well as Henry Bzeih, KIA on Advanced Driver Assisted Systems.
Day two was filled with many interactive debates with presenters, panellists and audience members contributing to issues including standardization, open source software and screen replication technology.
What our attendees had to say:
"A great opportunity to listen and discuss ideas and technologies with industry leaders."
"The organizers did a great job of covering a lot of relevant topics across two days."
We have received an overwhelming level of interest for this Summit based on the success of the first edition, and look forward to extending the series success to California this February.
"I liked the structures and presentations."
5 Key Reasons To Attend The Connected In-Vehicle Infotainment Global Summit California 2013
- Benefit from crucial discussions between Vehicle OEMs and key industry stakeholders including Telecommunications, Regulators, Consumer Device Manufacturers to gain a multi-industry perspective
- Join in active discussions on standardization, app content, driver distraction, and connectivity strategy to pave the way for the new digital drive style
- Enjoy exclusive networking opportunities across the two days, including a drinks reception at the end of Day One; the perfect setting to intermingle with colleagues, peers and new acquaintances alike
- Review leading OEMs integration efforts and explore possibilities for intuitive standardized connectivity to enhance usability and provide a seamless connection between life and car
- Understand and benchmark models for monetizing connectivity to capitalize on revenue generation opportunities, accelerate payback and shape your infotainment business case