WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Vehicle OEMs With The Following Job Titles:
- VPs Infotainment, Connectivity, Telematics, Marketing Innovation
- Global Directors, Infotainment Strategy & Alliances
- Chief Technology Officers
- Directors Connected Car Development
- Directors Connectivity & Infotainment
- Heads of Business Development
- Heads of Connectivity & Infotainment Product Marketing
- Department Heads, HMI & R&D
- Heads of Entertainment & Mobile Apps
- Senior Managers, Connected Information
- Digital Communications Managers
- Infotainment Managers
- Managers for Development of Infotainment Systems
- Quality Managers – Infotainment
- Electrical HMI Managers, Connectivity
- Project Leaders – Infotainment, Telematics, Connectivity
- Group Leader, Research & Technology
- Group Leaders for Infotainment
- Chief Engineers – Electrical
- Senior Infotainment Engineers
- Infotainment Systems Engineers
Plus Industry Stakeholders From...
- Telecommunications & Wireless Providers
- Consumer Electronics & Device Manufacturers
- Content Providers
- App Developers
- Hardware, Middleware & Software Providers
- Cloud Technology Providers
- Navigation Systems Manufacturers
- Integration Specialists
- Social Media Providers
- Audio System Manufacturers
- Human Machine Interface Technology Providers
American Business Conferences is committed to meeting the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act and makes every effort to ensure its communications are accessible to those with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments.
We have strived to make this website adhere to priority 1, 2 and 3 guidelines of the W3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, and in the majority of cases the text of the link already fully describes the target. Wherever possible, links are written to make sense out of context. Many browsers (such as JAWS, Home Page Reader, Lynx and Opera) can extract the list of links on a page and allow you to browse the links separately from the page.
Link text is never duplicated. Two links on the same page with the same link text always point to the same address.
Some links on the site will open a new browser window (when the link target is on a non-American Business Conferences page).
Help with Finding Content
"Good to hear the views and situations of other OEMs."
5 Key Reasons To Attend The Connected In-Vehicle Infotainment Global Summit California 2013
- Benefit from crucial discussions between Vehicle OEMs and key industry stakeholders including Telecommunications, Regulators, Consumer Device Manufacturers to gain a multi-industry perspective
- Join in active discussions on standardization, app content, driver distraction, and connectivity strategy to pave the way for the new digital drive style
- Enjoy exclusive networking opportunities across the two days, including a drinks reception at the end of Day One; the perfect setting to intermingle with colleagues, peers and new acquaintances alike
- Review leading OEMs integration efforts and explore possibilities for intuitive standardized connectivity to enhance usability and provide a seamless connection between life and car
- Understand and benchmark models for monetizing connectivity to capitalize on revenue generation opportunities, accelerate payback and shape your infotainment business case