WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Vehicle OEMs With The Following Job Titles:
- VPs Infotainment, Connectivity, Telematics, Marketing Innovation
- Global Directors, Infotainment Strategy & Alliances
- Chief Technology Officers
- Directors Connected Car Development
- Directors Connectivity & Infotainment
- Heads of Business Development
- Heads of Connectivity & Infotainment Product Marketing
- Department Heads, HMI & R&D
- Heads of Entertainment & Mobile Apps
- Senior Managers, Connected Information
- Digital Communications Managers
- Infotainment Managers
- Managers for Development of Infotainment Systems
- Quality Managers – Infotainment
- Electrical HMI Managers, Connectivity
- Project Leaders – Infotainment, Telematics, Connectivity
- Group Leader, Research & Technology
- Group Leaders for Infotainment
- Chief Engineers – Electrical
- Senior Infotainment Engineers
- Infotainment Systems Engineers
Plus Industry Stakeholders From...
- Telecommunications & Wireless Providers
- Consumer Electronics & Device Manufacturers
- Content Providers
- App Developers
- Hardware, Middleware & Software Providers
- Cloud Technology Providers
- Navigation Systems Manufacturers
- Integration Specialists
- Social Media Providers
- Audio System Manufacturers
- Human Machine Interface Technology Providers
Access to and use of this site (www.in-vehicle-infotainment.com) is provided by American Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
American Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by American Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of American Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of American Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will American Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
American Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that American Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
American Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying American Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of American Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
"Good to hear the views and situations of other OEMs."
5 Key Reasons To Attend The Connected In-Vehicle Infotainment Global Summit California 2013
- Benefit from crucial discussions between Vehicle OEMs and key industry stakeholders including Telecommunications, Regulators, Consumer Device Manufacturers to gain a multi-industry perspective
- Join in active discussions on standardization, app content, driver distraction, and connectivity strategy to pave the way for the new digital drive style
- Enjoy exclusive networking opportunities across the two days, including a drinks reception at the end of Day One; the perfect setting to intermingle with colleagues, peers and new acquaintances alike
- Review leading OEMs integration efforts and explore possibilities for intuitive standardized connectivity to enhance usability and provide a seamless connection between life and car
- Understand and benchmark models for monetizing connectivity to capitalize on revenue generation opportunities, accelerate payback and shape your infotainment business case